Looking for a smart Kickstart or growth of your vision? Be it a fresh start-up, Small or a mediam business, we are offering a one-stop service to support your business to grow. We have a fine group of experts with versatile skillsets. After all your growth is our growth.
Conceptualization and strategy are at the core of the brand development exercise. These activities help to determine the roadmaps that a brand needs to kick-start and retain its development. This process involves a lot of brainstorming and strategic thinking with the help of targeted market data/survey reports and financial analysis. A good strategy can solve the majority of the brand marketing problems.
- Business analysis - analyzing business model and financial strength
- Market analysis - target/potential market data analysis and filtration
- Brand and identity analysis - brand character and playground analysis
- Stakeholder’s comprehensive brief - receiving a detailed brief on stakeholder mission/vision/goad and dreams
- Brainstorming - brainstorming session involving all the relevant business partners including the communication, marketing and business development team members
- Strategy and roadmap develop marketing/communication strategy and team agreements on the final strategy
- Determining timeline and brand life cycle determining the pre-launch, launch and follow-up campaign, outcome analysis timeframe, etc.
- Agreement and non-discloser signing - signing the agreement document on the final strategy and non-disclosure agreement to preserve and protect the confidentiality of the final strategy
Traditional marketing communication materials predominantly help circulate and develop brand identity and establish brand purpose and character. It is self-explanatory and helps to show brand’s strengths.
- Logo/identity design - essential to give the brand a solid character
- Pack design - essential/basic to give the product/service a character/look
- Print media advertisements - helps circulate brand’s top-of-mind and offerings
- Office stationeries - these materials carry the employees’ identity and authenticity
- Leaflet - introduces brand promotions
- Brochure - elaborates on brand’s activities and offerings
- Booklet - explains brand’s mission/vision/goal/history in a more detailed manner
- Banner - helps establish point of purchase visibility and announces brand’s presence to potential customers
- Billboard/print banner - outdoor materials help establish brand proposition and character among the larger community and also to establish brand’s strengths
Digital marketing communication materials help mesmerize viewers and establish brand character in a more entertaining manner. These materials are dynamic and self-explanatory. These materials consist of interesting stories, animated graphics, endorsements and promotions from socia influencers. These materials are fundamentally digitally generated.
- Video commercials - most powerful tool in order to develop a top-of-mind awareness in the most entertaining manner as it involves both visual and audio presented in a dynamic manner
- Corporate commercials - this helps to explain the corporate strength, structure & motivation; this material is primarily made to invite investors and shareholders
- Documentaries - documentaries are made to feature products and services in a more elaborate manner
- Digital display banners - dynamic digital display/banners can attract audiences with more flashy entertainment
- Digital display audiovisual - digital audiovisual displays are made to display brand’s products and SKUs in an attractive manner
- Radio commercials - this tool can reach audiences on the move such as while driving, outdoor, etc.
- Interactive portfolio – this tool is used to showcase project profiles in an interactive manner
- Logo/profile animation - animated visuals are more capable of attracting audiences
These are the most effective and popular tools/communication vehicles in current times. Web and social media contents can reach people’s hands and their personal devices. These are the most circulated and watched media in the era of the neo-modern world. The feedback systems are authentic, prompt and traceable. With the help of data analytics, one can easily develop and maintain a loyal customer base and obtain information in a more targeted manner.
- Website/App - most powerful tool to operate online trafficking, product display, sales and increase authenticity
- Blog - helps to project activity news and publications
- Search engine optimization - increases visibility, information sharing, online search result display and increase customer confidence
- Web banners/advertisements/email marketing - dynamic web banners help increase top-of-mind and brand visibility; e-mail marketing is particularly effective in reaching the audience
- Social media development/visibility - helps to develop brand loyalty, generate quick feedback and to remain connected with the audience round the clock
- Maintenance - the most important part of the web media, good maintenance always increases customer confidence and consumer experiences
- UX/UI development - focused UX design/planning always help to cater audiences better and it reflects the brand’s strategic/rationale
- Overall maintenance - web based marketing tools always need maintenance because this media is getting upgraded all the time and keeping up with the pace is the most important task
Events are one of the most popular vehicles to reach audiences in person. It can involve various activities starting from wet sampling to entertainment to live feedback. The retention and instant feedback level are very high. It also helps to display the muscle/look/strength of the brand/corporate.
- Pre-event activities - receiving a proper/focused brief is the most important thing in this phase; the brief has to carry a proper financial and strategic clarification about the intention behind an event
- Event planning - it includes activities such as receiving the brief, brainstorming and event strategy development and finalization
- Event decoration - event decoration and beautification is the most important backdrop of an event; It has to look good and attractive
- Event material development - event materials such as backdrop, banner, take-always, venue decoration materials, activity/item development are the most important aspects of a successful event
- Venue and Time selection - venue and time selection need a lot of attention
- Event day activities - activities on the event day is at the heart of an event; developing the program style, sequence and implementation are the of the utmost importance
- Event announcement - a lot of marketing and promotional activities are required to make an event successful and worthy
- Post-event activities - animated visuals are more capable to attract the audience